Got an outdoorsy type to find something for? Nooooooo problem:
1. New vendor Jenny Liski of Scout Paper Goods has beautiful cards, prints, and enamel pins, inspired by exploring the Rocky Mountains. Find her work over the Nov 30 - Dec 2 weekend!
2. Committed to ethically made, socially conscious goods, Flannel Foxes will once again bring nostalgia and Western Canadian lifestyle products to the Royal Bison both weekends!
3. Bring nature inside with Edmonton's houseplant boutique! They told us they always save their quirkiest, one of a kind plant pots for the Royal Bison! Little Plant Shop will be vending Nov 30 – Dec 2!
4. New vendor, industrial designer and illustrator, Peaches of Life is Peachy, will be at the Royal Bison for the Nov 30 – Dec 2 weekend! Just look at this cactus sweater!
5. Salgado Fenwick – Made with love, featuring lots of neat animal drawings and screen printed in small batches, find their unique wearable art during both weekends of the Royal Bison!
6. Go Gidget Go will be back once again with their modern handmade knitwear accessories to stay cozy outside - find their knitted goods both weekends this holiday!