Have a foodie in your life? Of course you do. The Royal Bison has you covered for a variety of local kitchen and food things they will love:
1. Adrian Martinus – These Calgary based brothers work primarily with rescued and reclaimed wood to create unique goods for the kitchen and home. They will be at the Royal Bison over the Nov 30 – Dec 2 weekend!
2. Mezzaluna Studio – designer Vikki Wiercinski will be at both weekends with her mid-century modern tea towels, table runners, stationery, and artwork.
3. BC Ceramic designer, Kalika Bowlby, will be bringing her beautiful pots, bowls, and mugs over the Dec 7-9 weekend!
4. New Edmonton artist vendor, Rachel Sinn has got some fun food and plant prints over the Dec 7-9 weekend!
5. Veteran concrete-artist team, Concrete Cat, has got some nifty new products including donuts and lotus sculptures! Concrete Cat will be at the Royal Bison Nov 30 – Dec 2!