Know someone who loves adventure and are constantly travelling? Here’s some local goods for the frequent flyers:
1. Copper Cherry – Canadian brand of handmade canvas and leather outdoor and travel goods, by Jessica Nepton-Chayer. These bags bring a sense of adventure. Find her bags, backpacks, and travel goods both weekends at the Royal Bison!
2. Give them an adventure greeting card by Homework Press! Find all genres of letterpress greetings and paper-goods both weekends Nov 30 – Dec 2 & Dec 7-9.
3. Edmonton artist Stephanie Simpson is back again with new prints over both weekends. She will have her natural park prints as well as a new Edmonton map!
4. Smithstine Copper – Mountains, skylines, river paths, coordinates – you name it! Kristine will be back both weekends with new copper jewelry designs and new enamel pendants!
5. Jim Shoots Film – Capturing Edmonton and beyond through film (yes, film!). Find Jim's striking photographs both weekends at the Royal Bison.
6. Local family business, Field Work creates high quality handmade goods for the outdoors using traditional materials such as vegetable tanned leather and water resistant waxed canvas. Find their camera straps, wallets, and other goods over the Nov 30 – Dec 2 weekend!
7. Edmonton sisters of Hundr Vidar will be bringing unisex clothing, backpacks, and accessories. Rad! Find them both weekends!