Every year, the Royal Bison attracts the best of the best of our local artists, illustrators, and designers. We combed through our roster for just some favourite options for the print collector in your life (and don’t forget about SNAP Gallery’s table either!):
1. New Edmonton artist vendor, Kait Dirk will be joining us for the Nov 30-Dec 2 weekend. And we can't wait to show off her surrealist oil paintings!
2. Heather Simonsmeier is a printmaker who works with silkscreen, linocut... you name it! She will be participating in her first Royal Bison during the Nov 30 – Dec 2 weekend!
3. New Vendor Paul Twa is a graphic designer and illustrator, bringing his love of patterns and natural history in the form of artwork, pillows, and apparel. Find his work over Nov 30 – Dec 2!
4. Laura La France is a 35mm photographer and filmmaker from Sturgeon County, Alberta. Her work of the Canadian prairies will be at the Royal Bison during the Dec 7-9 weekend.
5. Static Control has the best collage artwork, and they are back for the Dec 7-9 weekend!
6. Caitlin Bodewitz of CMB Printworks pushes the boundaries of traditional printmaking by exploring alternative techniques and materials, incorporating collage, photo transfers, and drawings. Her first Royal Bison will be over the Nov 30 – Dec 2 weekend!