Who says holiday markets are only for buying gifts for other people? Self-gifts are necessary! Christmas shopping is hard!? A few ideas on how to treat yoself:
1. Edmonton's jewelry designer Karma Victoria is back this season! Find Tory’s striking pieces both weekends at the Royal Bison!
2. The duo of Rosa + Lilium Apothecary will be back again, bringing eco-conscious bath and body products. Their products are toxin free and made with real ingredients. Find their products over both weekends!
3. Nor Official designs and handcrafts all garments. Find these ethically made fanny packs during both weekends!
4. Jewelry artist Cayley Lux and ceramic artist Genevieve Ongaro team up to make Calu Design + Material Culture, creating beautiful jewelry and home goods. Find these new vendors over the Nov 30 – Dec 2 weekend!
5. mîkisikahtak creations - New jewelry artist Paige Cardinal is bringing beautiful contemporary Indigenous beaded art over the Dec 7-9 weekend!
6. Libertine Frangrance brings the highest quality aromatic fragrances, without gender stereotyping. You can find their products both weekends!
7. Find simple and sassy apparel that make you feel good. My Next Broken Heart will have tees that make your heart smile. Find them during the Dec 7-9 weekend!
8. Illustrator Emily Chu is bringing 6 new enamel pins this holiday. Find her art and products over both weekends!