The weird cousin - possibly the hardest person to shop for? Don't worry, the Royal Bison has you covered.
1. Jeffrey Dekker - tremendous illustrations, including a now-famous series of bathroom-themed prints.
2. Erin Greenough - blackwork illustrator extraordinaire, with a focus on the medical and the macabre.
3. Little Taproot Apothecary - "...our concoctions are best described as the mystical treasures you might find tucked away in a 1970s Winnebago..."
4. Matt Prins - always delightful, silly, weird, and, sometimes, perverse.
5. Hamburger Hands - prints, illustration, and a t-shirt featuring a jazz playing dog, right!?!
6. Axis Mundi Artistry - expert terrarium makers, their arrangements and choices of containers is sure to delight.
7. The Witchery - spell kits, amulets, crystals, awesome.