Got a designer on you list? Wanna shop local for the holidays? The Royal Bison has you covered!
1. AdrianMartinus - Calgary based Pool brothers are woodworking superstars, with many of their pieces constructed from recycled skateboards!
2. Mezzaluna Studio - Edmonton designer Victoria Wiercinski brings her mid-century modern, Scandinavian tea towels, table runners, cards and more to both weekends of the event.
3. SNAP - local gallery and printmaking space has cards, prints, etc. from a huge collection of Edmonton-based artists.
4. Ryspot Design - brand new to the Bison with a beautiful array of concrete home items.
5. Leasmarket - Edmonton-based ceramic studio; we're in love with their work!
6. Birch&Grey - a woodworking studio that is always expanding and experimenting with new materials.
7. Rachel Beyer - beautiful hand-carved spoons!