Looking to shop local this holiday season? We think that's a great idea, and holy smokes do we have some great ideas. Got a Cool Guy in your life? Don't know what to get him? Here are some suggestions:
1. Ryaton - Greg Morgan makes serious boots (and other leather accessories) right here in Edmonton. Built to last.
2. Tomnuk Design - Edmonton-based Jordan Tomnuk keeps winning international awards for his incredible design pieces.
3. Libertine Fragrance - Forester-turned-designer Josh Smith is bringing some very fine (dude-friendly) fragrances to the Bison.
4. Urban Drawer: locally designed socks are making their Bison debut December 2-4.
5. Concrete Cat - This Edmonton born and raised business has expanded to an international audience with their stunning concrete pieces.
6. Arturo Denim Co. - Brand new denim co., made right here in Edmonton! Debuting at the Bison December 9-11!